Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (RFFS) is also known as Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) and, on occasion, Crash Fire Rescue (CFR). In all situations, these words relate to the rescue and fire fighting services offered at an airport that are especially committed to enhancing aviation safety. This type of firefighting includes incident response, hazard reduction, evacuation, and possibly rescue of passengers and crew from an aircraft involved in an airfield (or perhaps off-airport) ground disaster.
The system monitors all emergency calls that are made to the police or via alarm systems installed in the building. If there is an emergency, the RFFS system will automatically notify local fire departments and send them important information like what type of emergency it is and where it’s happening to help them respond faster.
Companies providing rescue and firefighting services see a growing demand for their services as the number of people who live in urban areas increases.
Rescue and firefighting security services help reduce the risk of workplace accidents, fires, and other disasters at the same time. They also protect individuals, property, and organizations.
The benefits of Rescue and Fighting Services for your business security
Modern commercial aircraft may transport hundreds of passengers and crew members. Because of the potential for mass casualties in an aviation catastrophe, emergency response equipment and people must get on the site as soon as possible. The maximum reaction time from initial notice to the first vehicle arriving on scene and spraying fire retardant is specified by state law and typically varies from three to four minutes in situations of adequate sight and uncontaminated surfaces. This frequently necessitates the use of more than one fire station at major aerodromes.
5 Benefits of Rescue and Fighting Services for your business security:
1. Fire Fighting Security Services reduce the chance of personal injury and property damage.
2. Fire Fighting Security Services provide peace of mind for your employees while they are away from work.
3. Fire Fighting Security Services help protect the assets in your business, with video surveillance footage provided by a professional with decades of experience in both industry and law enforcement.
4. Fire Fighting Security Services offer 24 hours a day 7 days a week service to respond to any emergency situation you might have at your facility with high-quality trained professionals on-site at all times
5. Fire Fighting Security Services provide insurance protection for assets against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disaster
Opeready – the ultimate solution for Emergency services
OpeReady supports emergency service managers in carrying out two essential parts of their responsibilities:
– maintaining all staff members’ training needs and qualifications at all times;
– managing and monitoring operating equipment with good maintenance standards.
In the security, safety, and emergency services businesses, compliance is critical. OpeReady streamlines the management of staff performance, checkpoint efficiency, and on-the-job trainings.